This beautiful verse reminds us of your caring generosity and the widespread impact of support from partners-in-mission, like you. A pebble dropped into water creates ripples that expand as they travel. Each gift you give also creates ripples that roll out into the larger current of life, where it washes up on the shores of those in need to become a real presence in their lives. Your simple act of kindness expands to make a beautiful, powerful, tangible difference.
Today, we ask for your continued support. In this restless world, any small act that is done to help another person in need radiates outward, touching the lives of many. The stone you cast becomes a real presence when it touches the hearts and minds of those most vulnerable and creates an enduring good.
Your generous act of giving becomes the presence of …
- sharing of human burdens when impoverished families are provided the basic needs of food, shelter, and medical care;
- encouragement to children and young adults when they are empowered by quality education;
- hope to those rejected by society when they are shown respect and compassion through our ministries;
- strength in the hearts and minds of immigrants and human trafficking victims who benefit from advocacy for social justice;
- promise of ongoing, loving care for our elder sisters who can age in place with dignity, and continue to pray and be present with their sisters in community.
Between social distancing and cries for social justice, it is hard to be certain what actions are effective. You can be certain, however, that your financial support and prayers for our ministries do make a difference. Empowered by your generosity, the lives you touch will in turn create a positive ripple effect in their communities. In this way, you can change the world…one life at a time.
May we all realize that everything we do in life has a ripple effect on those around us, and upon the entire world in which we live. God’s blessing on you and your family.
|Sister Mary Diez
||Director of Mission Advancement